Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Sound of Ideas

Dear Diary,

Today I appeared as a guest panelist on our local PBS radio station, 90.3 WCPN in Cleveland, Ohio. I  participated in a call in show titled "The Sound of Ideas." Our topic was concussions in youth football. I was able to offer some ideas on the problem and have some fun in the process. The show also featured Dr. Joseph Congeni of Akron Children's Hospital, the president of a local youth football league (John Prochaska, his son Sam, and one other player on his son's team, Dylan Himmal.  Many issues were discussed and I thoroughly enjoyed my time. Below is the embedded link to the episode that I appeared on from their podcast feed.


(Click on the logo to go to website and download the episode or subscribe to their RSS/podcast feed)




Many thanks to Ida Lieszkovszky (producer) and to Mike McIntyre (host) for their generous invitation and hospitality today.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Google+