Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another insult

So the columnist decided to not follow through and perform any research since he had his mind made up already about how effective ATC's can be. Instead, he holds to his insults and defended his comments from his initial post. I will admit that I found this extremely irritating and responded with a scathing email in which I pointed out that all professions have those in their ranks that are barely minimally competent. This should not reflect the majority. Finally, I flatly refuse to give this marginally competent columnist any more press. This discussion is over since it is now obvious all this columnist wants is the press.

At least the NATA had a reasonable response to this garbage. I include the link, but it is password protected for NATA members only.
http://bit.ly/dE1mpA

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google+